Tank Masters [TM]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tank Masters [TM]

+5
Ristridin
Kashmir
PikeSpikesOn3
John
Dazz
9 posters

Introduction

Dazz
    Dazz

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Dazz Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Hiya, Im Dazz also known as Aussie. Been playing GW for 6 years and looking forward to teaming up with old friends for GW2. WvW bring it on! Oi Oi Oi Exclamation
    John
    Administrator
    Administrator

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  John Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Hiya all I am John known in game as war john I been playing 6 years in gw1 and all excited about the upcoming gw2. Very excited about getting to play with my long term gw2 friends again Smile
    PikeSpikesOn3
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  PikeSpikesOn3 Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:35 am

Hello,
    I'm Mike, but known as Pike in GW. Pierce and Snelling were my other two main characters. I have also played GW for 6 years, starting in July of 2006. I've been trying to use the beta and stress tests along with the guild wars 2 wiki to have all my major decisions figured out by launch. I also scheduled some vacation time that last week in August, but I'm trying not to get too obsessed. Smile
    I'm 37, married, and live in St. Paul, Minnesota. I like playing volleyball, watching baseball, and playing games.
    I look forward to playing gw2 with all of you.
    Kashmir

Post  Kashmir Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:40 am

Hey, most people call me Kashmir in game. Been playing GW1 off and on since it launched. Got one character to Gwamm, and got a second pretty close before basically getting bored with GW1.

Will probably do mostly PvE in GW2. I tried WvW during a beta weekend, and my game slowed to a crawl. Probably need to upgrade my RAM for that.

Thanks for making a forum.
    Ristridin
    Ristridin

Post  Ristridin Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Heya!

My name is Maico, but im known for my ingame name of Ristridin South (W) or Angela of Elements (E) from GW1 wich i have played for 6 years.
    So GW2 is 2 weeks from now and im both excited and worried because this game is gonna rock but it will also destroy my social life im affraid lol.

welp greetings to everyone and see ya on here or in-game in 2 weeks!!!
    John
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  John Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Ristridin wrote:Heya!

My name is Maico, but im known for my ingame name of Ristridin South (W) or Angela of Elements (E) from GW1 wich i have played for 6 years.
    So GW2 is 2 weeks from now and im both excited and worried because this game is gonna rock but it will also destroy my social life im affraid lol.

welp greetings to everyone and see ya on here or in-game in 2 weeks!!!
    Laughing
    Energizer_Bunny

Post  Energizer_Bunny Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Harro,

Im Bunny/Kristanna/NOT Mrs.Donkey. I've been playing GW1 for 6 years. Been with the guild since the beginning of Feb.

Can't wait till the launch of GW2 and getting to catch up with everyone. Currently pregnant so I might be on and off in-game. Infact my concentration could be totally lapsed even while logged in due to a serious case of pregnancy brain. So I hope to have fun trying to hold a full conversation with people Razz

Ciao for naow

:3
    John
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  John Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Energizer_Bunny wrote:Harro,

Im Bunny/Kristanna/NOT Mrs.Donkey. I've been playing GW1 for 6 years. Been with the guild since the beginning of Feb.

Can't wait till the launch of GW2 and getting to catch up with everyone. Currently pregnant so I might be on and off in-game. Infact my concentration could be totally lapsed even while logged in due to a serious case of pregnancy brain. So I hope to have fun trying to hold a full conversation with people Razz

Ciao for naow

:3
    affraid Laughing
    B L O O D
    B L O O D

Post  B L O O D Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Yo. Blood here long time GW player. Ummm wth just call me grumpy or slacker like john does. Look forward to gaming with yas all.
    Rusty Gun

Introduction Empty howdy

Post  Rusty Gun Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi guys, my name is Tom and I played gw1 for about 5 years. I am looking foward to getting to play with you guys when the game launches. During the beta I got hooked pretty hard on WvW so when the game comes out you will most likely find me there most of the time.
    danieltowers

Introduction Empty Donkey

Post  danieltowers Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Hey folks. Daniel here, been playing guild wars for too long. Super or Donkey is my in-game name.

Glad to be here and see you old folks again, looking forward to seeing some new faces as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:00 pm